Monday, November 21, 2011

Acne has gotten bad. go to dermatologist or keep trying over the counter stuff?

Acne does not run in my family.


My sister has it bad on her back, but a few here and there on her face (shes 18)


i%26#039;m younger than her so it still might be a phase...but it has gotten so bad where my face is all red, bumpy, and oily. (i know, disgusting, sorry.)


I%26#039;ve tried alot of over the counter stuff, like:


acne-free terminator


Clean and Clear creams and other topicals


alot more..i just can%26#039;t remember.


I%26#039;ve also used Proactiv, which worked really well for about 2 months...then all of the sudden it stopped working...i had more breakouts then usually and it just wasn%26#039;t helping.


After i stopped using Proactiv because it didn%26#039;t seem to be doing anything anymore, it just keeps on getting worse.


Now I%26#039;m using Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Kit...it%26#039;s my second day using it and I%26#039;ve really haven%26#039;t seen results. I know I should give it time, but do you think it%26#039;s about time to give up and just see a dermatologist?





please give your best opinion.


xo thanks.|||I%26#039;d go to the dermatologist-- Just to find out EXACTLY what%26#039;s going on so you can get treatment and medical advice.|||i have to go there i would go there. if they suggest a brand that%26#039;s like ctaphel i didn%26#039;t spell it right but it is something like that it doesn%26#039;tt work well at all.tea tree oil will def help well the soap its a bar at the health food store.

No comments:

Post a Comment