Monday, November 21, 2011

Do I need to see a dermatologist about this? Scar/pimple.?

I naturally have good skin, but once and a while I%26#039;ll get a pimple. I got one on my chin a few weeks ago, and I picked at it by accident. ( I know I shouldn%26#039;t but I did it absentmindedly).





Now there is a dark red spot that has not faded after two weeks, even though I have washed my face well.





Should I see a dermatologist or does anyone have any suggestions that are much quicker/easier?





Thank you.|||Probably, i%26#039;ve never heard of anything like that so it would be a good idea.|||Any time that you have a skin growth or mole that is changing, you should see a dermatologist. Skin cancer affects 40 percent of all Americans at some point during their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment