Monday, November 21, 2011

After you got to your 1st dermatologist appt. u get your biposy back and are diagnosed with melanoma?

What typically occurs at the follow up appt. to that 1st appt? What does the doctor tell you? Does he give a treatment plan? Say you havea really small/not severe case what will he suggest? Any ideas? My appt is in an hour and I want to be prepared! what ?%26#039;s would i ask!! What should i ne prepared for. They have alreayd pre booked 1 more appt also for the 31st what does this all mean. Someone plz answer nicely!!|||It may not be as serious as you think. Be positive about it, but follow through on your appointments, it is very important.





I spent years in the sun and tanning booths, now I spend my time at the dermatologist.|||If it is positive, they will refer you to an oncologist for treatment.





Not sure why they have the follow up on the 31st

No comments:

Post a Comment