Monday, November 21, 2011

I need some advice about a dermatologist appointment....?

ok so im going into the dermatologist either this week or next week (it depends when my mom scheduals it.) and i was wondering 1. do they do any tests to see if you have hyperhidrosis because I think I have that? 2. do they wright you antiperspirants stronger then certain dri?





I dnt wanna get botox or surgery for it. Im wanting antiperspirants stronger then certain dri (because certain dri only recuces my sweating) do you have any suggestions??? thnx im actually excited about going in to take care of my sweating problem. and I would really appreciate if you could answer my questions! : )|||when you go to the doctor talk to him/her about your concerns. and i do believe that there are prescription deodorants out there. have you ever tried using the clinical strength ones? but any thing you think you should be tested for if you bring it up to the doctor they have an obligation to check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment