Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I see the dermatologist ASAP? ?

I%26#039;ve been seeing the dermatologist and doctor on and off for my acne for about 3-4 years now. When I went to the dermatologist 4 weeks ago he gave me 2 options: roaccutane or an isotretonoin gel (and then roaccutane if that didn%26#039;t work). After hearing all the bad press about roaccutane I took the gel. But it%26#039;s been a month and my face has got progressively worse since then. It is horrendous! I can%26#039;t even look at myself and my face just looks like a mess of lumps, holes and explosions. My next appointment with the dermatologist isn%26#039;t for another 2 months, how do I see him as soon as I can (nhs), preferably in the next few weeks to get this mess fixed with roaccutane.


(I%26#039;ve decided it%26#039;s worth the risk after my friend had miraculous results with it.)|||Call the doc office and tell them your reaction. They will sqeeze you in sooner.|||this a home remedy you can use it or lose it ok wash with warm water and salt and then shower your whole body with cold water and dry with clean towel and then apply olive oil for 3 hours then you can wash it do that for one week and that will clear any acne in your whole body best of luck and enjoy life as it is

No comments:

Post a Comment