Monday, November 21, 2011

PLEASE HELP!!! Anyone out there a Dermatologist or someone who know alot about skin issues? ?

I just finished working out and on my way home my skin got very itcy and very bumpy on legs, arms, back, butt, everywhere. It is driving me crazy. This happens when I sweat. I went to get my hair done and the hairdresser said that it looks like I have exzema on my scalp. Is that what is going on with my skin? I do not want my skin to scar by my itching you know women dont want scary skin but it is so hard not to. Any suggestions? Thank you|||for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,


spots,make up tips,hair issues n other skin n hair problems


u can refer to dis website


http://skincaretipps340.notlong.com


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples


for curing acne and all your skin problems

No comments:

Post a Comment