Monday, November 21, 2011

I need the best and affordable dermatologist in manila area.....details inside...I need specifics?

It is an acne problem..And I already have some scars and pigments left by old pimples.My skin is oily.





I live in tondo,manila and I have been to different dermatologists in the metropolis san juan de dios hospital, manila doctors hospital, skin health clinic in sm san lazaro....please give me specific details who where and how much is the base consultation fee and the products more or less if it will be my first visit how much would it all cost with the products..





or if you are a dermtologist please give me some prescription not oral medicine.And please don%26#039;t advice me the common cleanse, tone, treat and moiturize I already have read and tried most so I need specific products and specific dermatologist not the most popular ones because they are expensive..





please give the name/ number/ hospital or clinic.





thank you so much for your help.|||Try going to Dr. Belo. she%26#039;s the best.





I am not qualified to discuss the doctor%26#039;s fees, etc.





here%26#039;s an address





#51 Connecticut St., Northeast Greenhills


San Juan, Metro Manila





tel: 727-42-08


medical director: Dr. Victoria g. Bello|||THIS IS SO NOT HELPFUL! :( Report Abuse
|||For acne, you should try a clay mask. Bentonite clay pulls toxins and impurities out of the pores. Dermatologists normally want to prescribe chemicals, which work on the surface, but can cause serious side effects. I use a clay mask from www.MyHomeFacial.com. Sorry I couldn%26#039;t be more helpful

1 comment:

Sandra Parker said...

Check Lumina Skin and Surgery, they are my dermatologist in QC.

Post a Comment