Monday, November 21, 2011

I need to talk to a dermatologist, please help? pics?

My life is seriousl over. I have had these deep red acne marks for about 3 years.. they fade for like a week and then deepen again put will not go away. I need some advice. I%26#039;m so embarrassed of them! I have to wear 3 layers of makeup to cover them up! I can%26#039;t go swimming or anything because I%26#039;m so embarrassed someone will see them. Please, please help. My family can%26#039;t afford a dermatologist because it%26#039;s not covered by our insurance..


Here%26#039;s some pics.. its ONLY ON MY CHEEKS!!!! :(


They%26#039;re not that good..


http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o319/psycho_bird/CIMG0152.jpg


http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o319/psycho_bird/CIMG0151-1.jpg


It looks like I have acne! But there%26#039;s NO BUMPS. It%26#039;s just flat redness :(








Here%26#039;s me when I DO have makeup on..


http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o319/psycho_bird/100_0159.jpg





you can%26#039;t tell.. but the thing is I HATE MAKEUP. I HATE WEARING MAKEUP. I HATE PUTTING IT ON.. and I have to wear 3 layers to fully cover it.|||i%26#039;d be more concerned about that piece of metal growing out of your lip........try oxiclean|||first of don%26#039;t do all that makeup which you do while going out for hiding it from others it really reduces the effect of the antiseptics or antibiotics which you use,


try Ultra Clearasil i may reduce that marks


some normal preventions you should take are that,


you should wash your face daily 3 to 4 times with water %26amp; and may be reduce some heavy %26amp;oily diet.


YOU REALLY LOOK BEAUTIFUL my DEAR take care of your face.|||your acne is not even that bad.





Try investing in a three step acne system. If $ is an issue go generic.





Wash in the AM and PM and never skip a step.





Acne wash, toner (witch hazel) and spot treat that area with acne cream.


In a matter of about two weeks I bet it%26#039;s much better.





Drink more water. The redness could be another issues called Rosecea.|||Try some Neosporin.|||you look better with the acme marks, I hate that stupid look you do with your mouth.|||Well, I%26#039;m a dermatologist, but I%26#039;m not exactly sure what you want me to suggest for you, as you don%26#039;t want to go to one of us. You have some telangiectasias on your cheeks, as well as some %26quot;post inflammatory erythema%26quot;. So, what does that mean? It means that you have some enlarged blood vessels on your cheeks, as well as some dilated vessels, probably as a result of having had acne in the area. Generally, the telangiectasia will be permanent, without treatment, but the post inflammatory redness tends to fade in time. (not always, as in n your case). There is no over the counter remedy, other than some of the green based cosmetics to cover it up. A dermatologist would treat you with either a laser treatment or with IPL light treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment