Monday, November 21, 2011

Do i need to see a dermatologist? (pictures)?

Hey i was talking to my grandom and she CONSTANTLY nags on me to go see a dermatologist..not because of acne. I barely have any and i just started to use proactiv...anyway i have these little beuty marks on my face as you can see in the picture and she wants me to make an appointment and see if i can get them removed..But the thing is.what will it look like after? like im afraid of them screwing up or me getting a permanent scar. Anyone know the procedures?





http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0902082258ih4.jpg





thats me|||OMG my eyes, arrggh they burn! wut the hell is wrong with you, flashin that nasty picture around, dont you know there are kids on this site...|||Plastic Surgery|||yes i think you do


just to make your face clearer [=|||i don%26#039;t think you should.


you%26#039;re really cute,


and yeah, they may mess up. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment