Monday, November 21, 2011

Skin goes good when going to dermatologist?

well, im going to the dermatologistt on wednesdayy for my skin, i get pimpless and im going to go see him so i can go on roaccutane.


my skin goes through stages where it goes good for a few days and then goes alright, then goes really bad and my luckkk it is going through a really good stage, and i need to get roaacutane, my mum went on it she understands its dangeourous but she says i need it cause we have tried everything out there all the medications from doctors he said the next thing is roaccutaine, how will i convince him thaaat my skin goess really baddd ? so that i can get it ? orr how can i make my skin worsee for a few days ? xo|||could be hormonal with it going through cycles like that. Maybe you could see your gyno sooner and try the pill and see if stabilizing your hormones helps.|||Live near a KFC? Buy some Chicken. Don%26#039;t eat it. Rub it on your face.


.... i%26#039;m not kidding.





Live near some dirt? Rub that on your face.





Wash your face everyday? don%26#039;t.|||I%26#039;d suggest rescheduling for a date that you think your skin will turn for the worse again, instead of forcing it to look bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment