Monday, November 21, 2011

Is it worth going to a dermatologist?

I have had moderate acne since I was 14. I went to the dermatologist a few times as a younger teen and found that none of the medications or creams were doing much. Since then I%26#039;ve been on my own, just using over the counter products. I%26#039;m now 22 and still have some slight acne problems, but I%26#039;m mostly dealing with taking care of the scars and some mild acne here or there.





My insurance does not cover dermatology visits, and I am using tea tree oil mixed with an oil free acne wash to clear up acne which has been doing a great job. I am using Bio Oil, Vitamin E oil, cocoa butter, and am taking fish oil supplements to help with the scarring. I have only been doing this for about a month now and see some decent results.





My questions is this: Is it worth going to a dermatologist when it%26#039;s going to probably be extremely expensive? Are there any other over the counter products I could order to help me rid myself of mild acne and the moderate scarring I have that would save me a trip to the dr?|||It depends, but in the meantime check out all your options.





Here is an innovative program that has a 99% return on results.


http://www.acnetreatmentscamsrevealed.co鈥?/a>





also great articles as well.





Good luck,


JR|||Sounds like you%26#039;re doing a better job than most doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment