Monday, November 21, 2011

Do I go to my dermatologist or gyno for a bump on my upper leg?

I am not sure which dr I need to go to? I would rather go to my dermatologist but I am afraid they will not want to deal with it since it is on my upper leg (but not on my genitals). I don%26#039;t think it is a std but I want to get it tested to be sure. Do dermatologist deal with std%26#039;s???|||I would say go to your dermatologist, as they deal with skin issues. Your gyno is there for problems involving reproductive organs and such. Even if you had a mole on your gentitals they would still send you to a dermatologist, unless it was an STD or internal. If you are not comfortable with that advise, start with your family Dr. and let him refer you.





Good luck|||go to your gyno|||I think the chances of it being an STD are almost nil. Go to the dermatologist. They deal with skin conditions and growths regardless of where they are on the body surface. Try not to worry. The odds are extremely high that this is nothing. Good luck.|||Go to a dermatologist.|||go to a gyno.|||i would suggest going to your gyno then go from there god luck

No comments:

Post a Comment