Monday, November 21, 2011

Would you continue to go to Dermatologist your sisters don't like?

I go to a dermatologist for acne %26amp; recommended her to my sisters. They don%26#039;t seem to like her. I think one reason is she does not remove spots that are nothing. She looks at them %26amp; knows they are nothing so she doesn%26#039;t remove them. I guess their first impression was no bedside manner - or would like a doctor to explain what the spot is, why you have it, %26amp; maybe remove it for tests. I like her %26amp; she is is with Colombia University Dermatology. Now, I feel like I made a bad choice in doctors because they don%26#039;t like her. I have some spots which she looked at at said where nothing %26amp; you%26#039;ll have them for the rest of your life- now I am thinking why didn%26#039;t I want to go to another doctor that would remove them %26amp; do test.|||Take a look at why they dont like her. Some people will love a Dr others hate. See her....if YOU dont like her then see someone else.....your are not stuck with her once you see her. Some people jsut have different personalities and attitudes toward treating different things, so a Dr good for one person isnt for another

No comments:

Post a Comment