Monday, November 21, 2011

When should you see a Dermatologist?

I%26#039;ve had Acne, like every teenager for awhile now, and it%26#039;s always mild, and I can%26#039;t remember the last time i had a CLEAR, i mean clear face. I always have outbreaks somewhere, basically my question is, do you think it would be wise for me to see a dermatologist now, or is it something that%26#039;s pretty normal.





Yea, yea, I know beauty is on the inside blah blah blah, but it does make me kind of self conscious and I know it%26#039;s not pleasant to look at.





It%26#039;s not TERRIBLE like some people, but is it grounds enough to see one?





sorry for reiterating myself so much. :P|||Probably not. Derms specialize in those with severe and/or cystic acne, etc.





However, if you%26#039;re following basic skin care and still having no results, you may want to see one about prescribing a mild cream to treat it.





Wash your face twice a day, mild cleanser. Tone. My skin%26#039;s very oily, so I use pure alcohol. Then, to dry it out, I put calamine on my face at night and wash it off in the morning.





If that doesn%26#039;t work, try a system like ProActiv. Follow it correctly.





If none of these work, perhaps the derm can prescribe a light benzoyl peroxide cream if worse comes to worse (and trust me, these aren%26#039;t the same as the over-the-counter deals).|||Since it is mild you do not need to go to a dermatologist. What you need to do is follow a good face cleaning regement and also need to remember when starting a new program your face will get worse before it get better. The websites I have listed will give you some ideas of what you can do at home. They will give you some ideas. http://www.articledashboard.com/Article/鈥?/a>


http://www.emedicinehealth.com/acne/arti鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment