Saturday, July 24, 2010

Any dermatologist or someone who might know what this is?

Ok here%26#039;s the story... For several years I%26#039;ve had these 2 very small red dots that looked as if someone poked the back of my thigh with a needle then earlier this year, as if over a couple of days, I noticed the two dots turned into small red blotches. Then just the other day I noticed they started to get a little bigger and another one has shown up. They%26#039;re fairly small, about the size of an eraser head.





I%26#039;m starting to get worried but before I make any plans to go to the dermatologist I wanted to see if anyone here knows what they might be?





I dont know if it matters but I%26#039;m 25 years old. The pics dont really do them justice but it was the best I could do at a difficult angle. Thanks all and happy holidays!





http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b234/a鈥?/a>





http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b234/a鈥?/a>|||It is so hard to tell. Really the only way one can be exact is to have a biopsy. They look like they could be basil cell carcinoma. Many are beneign, so not the worry. That fact that they are red in color is better then if they had black portions to them.


Best wishes. (I have had skin cancer 3 times. Breast and cerival too. It%26#039;s going to be OK. |||i agree that you should get them checked immediately but from the pictures they look very much like the skin complaint called psosrias. This is a stress related skin complaint that also attacks old wounds. Its not cureable but treatable. as i say, it looks like that to me (my husband is a bad sufferer so i know) but best to get them checked anyway. good luck|||Get these checked out ASAP. Can%26#039;t see the colouring from the pictures very well but there is a small chance these may be suspicious moles. The fact they are changing appearance, the irregular edge are both indicators. Get these looked at as soon as you can.





Best of luck.|||This looks almost cancerous to me. Please go to the dermatologist as they are experienced in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment