Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cheap Dermatologist in Chicago?

I%26#039;m scared, I%26#039;m tired, I can%26#039;t sleep at night because of these red bumps and the itching.





I tried benadryl, condozone, i forgot the name but it starts with Sa.





At first I thought it was hives until 3 months later I got worst. So I finally saved up a little money to go see the Dermatologist, They took a simple of my skin from my back and said it was a spider bite/bug bite. They gave me a lotion called Clobox.





The lotion worked wonders, He gave me simples and I got 5 large lotions of it. Now I%26#039;m on my 4th lotion and the itching won%26#039;t stop, it burns when I scratch, now the red bumps are bigger.





My mom said it might be fire ants or something because when I laid on my bed I started getting more of them.





I%26#039;m starting to think maybe it%26#039;s bed mites...I have taken baths like crazy, always washing my clothes and my blankets since this whole itching started.





I was thinking of going to cook country because I have no insurence and no job at the moment. the bumps are also on my private area which is not good.





I also get these blister bubbles on my fingers, hands and feet.





I%26#039;m lost, tired from lack of sleep and it looks bad seeing a 24 year old woman scratching like crazy...even while I%26#039;m trying to get an interview!





doesn%26#039;t anyone know where I should go? I have the paper from the last Dermatologist stating that the test said it was a spider bite or bug bite.





I%26#039;ve had this since Jan, it%26#039;s killing me because it%26#039;s July already!!!|||Do you have a free health care clinic in Chicago. I would go their.

No comments:

Post a Comment