Saturday, July 24, 2010

My dermatologist made my acne worse every month?

I%26#039;ve been going for three months to a dermatologist after i quit proactiv which worked but made my skin dry, but the dermatologist seems like she doesn%26#039;t know crap about what she%26#039;s doing because the stuff doesn%26#039;t work, and I %26#039;m getting ALOT of these little bumps on my face, instead of the big red or yellow pimples, and I %26#039;m spending money on the visit and on the medication, plus i have this one bumb on my fore head that doesn%26#039;t even go away it just appeared and stayed there after the dermatologist gave this needle in my face to reduce a pimple%26#039;s size( didn%26#039;t do a thing), someone please help me, i can%26#039;t deal with this anymore it%26#039;s annoying and embarassing.|||ya hi dear jus read your info ..





Natural home made skin care recipes is best for you. You can make it easily with available products in your kitchen and in home.








homemade acne treatment


Follow any 1 method below regularly





homemade acne treatment is to make a paste of honey with cinnamon and nutmeg. All you need is about one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and about half of it nutmeg powder. Add some honey to make enough paste to cover the inflammed area completely. Just lie down as honey may dribble down. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes and wash with luke warm water.





Coconut Oil-Coconut oil is a cheap and easily available acne solution. Regular use of coconut oil over a period of time helps to clear your skin.





Lemon Juice-A simple remedy at home for acne: Apply lemon juice regularly to reduce pimples and acne. This has proven beneficial results.


Orange peel-Homemade Acne Treatment using Orange peel has been found very effective. Pound the orange peel with water on a piece of stone and apply to acne affected areas.





for more info http://acne-scars.we.bs/








thanks bye tc ...

No comments:

Post a Comment