Thursday, July 22, 2010

Indian Dermatologist in Edison,NJ?

From the time since my son landed in NJ when he was 4 months old started getting red rashes on his face and some on his legs as well..We took him to a doctor in New Brunswick and they initially told that he could have Acne. He was given treatment for that. Then they told it could be Dermatittis. He was given treatment for that. Now they are telling me it is Eczema..He is not given %26quot;ZIANA%26quot; and %26quot;ATOPICLAIR%26quot; cream...We are not so happy with how my son is progressing.


My son is now 14 months old and the doctors tell me that his skin is so sensitive..





My question is ,





1.Is there any Indian Dermatologist doctor in Edison, NJ as I am trying to shift my doctor.


2.I have CIGNA insurance.|||Open the roster provided by your insurance or ask customer care of CIGNA, they%26#039;ll be able to help you.


I think ask your ped. for the references.





Have you seen Dr. Babar Rao in NB.

No comments:

Post a Comment