Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dermatologist?

how much would it cost to go to the dermatologists for blackheads?|||As a new patient, paying cash, probably about $150 for a 10 minute visit.





It%26#039;s quite the racket.





Start with a general practitioner or %26quot;mid-level%26quot; provider (nurse practitioner or physician%26#039;s assistant). They%26#039;re much cheaper, and will do the same thing. THEN if nothing%26#039;s working, go see the dermatologist.|||More than you need to spend. If you want to get rid of blackheads use a deep pore cleansing mask and I have such a thing and it will work with one application. Its in my nutrimin c re9 section from my profile but to prevent blackheads you also need to use a good cleansing routine and I can help you their also and your welcome for the best in the worlld and saving you a trip to the dermatoogist. Let me know if you have any further questions okay

No comments:

Post a Comment