Monday, July 26, 2010

Is it a dermatologist i need to see?

hey i have quite bad face complexion, spots, dry patches, big pores, patchey. i read somewhere about these people where you go private and they take a realy close up pic of your face and then give you treatments and products to fix all your face problems. i think it was a dermatologist?? also does anyone know where in the uk (pref east mmidlands) where i can find one of these people??|||You need to go to a dermatologist. As far as finding one in the UK - sorry, I can%26#039;t help you with that. Good luck and remember to drink a lot of water, wash your face regularly as well as moisturize.|||You can%26#039;t just book to go see a dermatologist on your own, you have to be referred to by a doctor.


Go see your doctor, tell them the situation and they%26#039;ll get you an appointment with 1.


I did that and it was the best thing that happened to my skin!


I use to have bad acne, and they prescribed me with medication that can%26#039;t be prescribed by the doctor because they%26#039;re so strong, and they work miracles!


Go book an appointment for your gp now!


Good luck.








鈾?|||yes it is a dermatologist you need to see. and no sorry im not from the UK so i dunno anymore info to give you :(|||you do need a dermotoligist to check that out.


also, there might be a dermatologist somewhere in a big city.


so if you live near a big city i guarantee that there will be a dermatologist there.|||hiya just google dermatolagists in your region or near by i.e there should be one at ur local hospital? also be carefulf what face products you use as u dont want to irritate your skin =)|||I the UK it is not easy to see a dermatologist privately and it is expensive I have similer skin to you and would love to go an see a private derm but it cost%26#039;s 拢100 just to see him for a quick consultation. You could try a Sk:n clinic they have clinics all over the UK http://www.sknclinics.co.uk/


I went there but I had a bad experiance as they charged me 拢500 for a course of facial peels and expensive products and it left my skin in an even worse state at the end and also they don%26#039;t keep a proper record of your treatments so in the end they tried to charge me for a peel I hadn%26#039;t had and wouldn%26#039;t return my deposit.


So I don%26#039;t know if I can recommend them as such but I don%26#039;t think you would get the same issue if you actually saw the dermatologist as they are real Dr%26#039;s! Just stay away from the pushy sales consultants.


Also check out the : http://www.bad.org.uk/about/


you can write to them and ask for a list of registered dermatologists in your area and they will send you a list and you can phone round and ask if any has a private practice. Or you could contact your GP to ask for a referral to a private dermatologist.


Also you could try visiting the websites of plastic surgery companys as they might offer various skin treatments.


It is a big loop hole in the UK that it is very hard to see a cosmetic dermatologist outside of London I think in a few years we will see more availability but I fear it will be too late for my skin by then.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment