Thursday, July 22, 2010

Any dermatologist out thetre?!?! HELP! .. ?

hi.


-now, i have light latin-american skin colour and alot of scars from chicken pox that i suffered in 2000. and they%26#039;re on my face! well they%26#039;re only like 3. next to my eyes and only just below my eyes.


so i%26#039;d like to know what cream or therapy i should use so that they can fade away..but not too expensive.





-secondly, i have pores on my face that are visible, how can i get those to be invisible?





-thirdly, i have alot of lines on my nose. they%26#039;re ugly. i hate them!





im not old. im only 13. i don%26#039;t apply make-up at all. i am just plain ordinary.


how can i treat all this?





please help me by not suggesting things that are wayyy to expensive.


thanks,


x|||I suggest going to an actual dermatologist. The reason is, they can prescribe you creams for you face that you won%26#039;t be able to get otherwise. And they aren%26#039;t very expensive at all. And definitely worth it. They will look at your skin and give you exactly what%26#039;s best for your skin type, something someone online wouldn%26#039;t know how to do. Good luck!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment