Thursday, July 22, 2010

My dermatologist says my neck acne is not keloidalis nuchae (folliculitis) - that it is all acne vulgaris?

I don%26#039;t believe him. First one said it%26#039;s rosacea...that was a year ago and like $200 worth of medications (even with my insurance paying for most of it - $200 was my copay!)...I stopped that right away...I know my neck acne has to be folliculitis, it is big nodules and small little bumps that I pick at constantly and form scabs and dry up, then I pick them again and they bleed...they%26#039;re not pus-filled... any ideas? This money-monger new schmuck won%26#039;t admit it%26#039;s folliculitis - lemme email u a pic of it please someone... I just want to know!|||If they are situated over occiput/upper part of the neck on the back side then 100% acne keloidalis.Isotretinoin(Roaccutane) is the ideal drug of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment