Monday, July 26, 2010

Going to the dermatologist today... What to expect?

Well im going to the dermatologist today for my acne, and I asked my mom what she could do to help. I have really bad acne on my forehead and chin and so I asked my mom to schedule an appointment. My mom said that she is going to prescribe a stronger medicine than I have now because It seems like everything I use doesnt help my skin at all. I have tried about 5 products so now I think its time to see the dermatologist.





My question is... Is she just going to prescribe medicine? Im afraid the medicine isnt going to help too much so is there any treatments that can clear up my face completely? If so, what are estimating prices?





And, since I have severe acne, what should I say to her or ask her? thanks|||You might just die...|||If you don%26#039;t have insurance it will cost you ALOT of money. Umm if you have severe acne she may give you accutane as a last resort.|||she may prescribe topical medication, face wash, pills,


chemical peels, there are so many options these days


and it wont be cheap,


im not sure of the price range but it could


be more than 30 dollars|||lazar treatment ,about 600 euro for a course of 6|||she wont prescribe medication if you tell her not too. which seems to me like the smarter solution. some medications do help but may cause complications that affect you weight, skin, etc.. so make sure that she prescibes something thats onnly right for your skin type and dont go too strong. just give it time to work

No comments:

Post a Comment