Monday, July 26, 2010

Does a dermatologist help?

Hi, I just went to the dermatologist yesterday and he gave me some cream to used for day and night time, including a 5% benzoyl perozide gel. I have very mild acne, a couple spots here and there (mostly whiteheads).





He mentioned that there%26#039;s a chance that the cream can make it worst before making it better. It basically took him about 5 minutes to look at my face and that was it, I couldn%26#039;t get any questions in. The service was pretty terrible for $150.





But I just want to ask those of you who had gone to a dermatologist in the past, if I follow the routine prescribed by the derm, how long before I should start seeing visible results? I know there is no miracle cream and everything takes time, but if it does work, I just want to have an idea in mind. Thank you.|||What? You went to a derm for a few comedos? You serious?





Well usually it takes a month or so to see if an acne medication is working...|||Sometimes a dermotalogist does not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment