Monday, July 26, 2010

Acne medicine, my dermatologist has me on duac-with benzoyl and clynimicin in the morning, and retin-a @ night?

they are both creams, and also im taking minocycline pills, right now its 1 a day, i couldn%26#039;t take the 2 a day, but i will be soon. im wondering if anyone is on this too for acne, i%26#039;ve been on it for about a week, and i know its normal for itchy dry red skin, which is what i got, but i worry about the new pimples forming, is it cause of the make up i wear? my doc said i could still apply it, i just wanted to know if any of you are going through this or something similar?|||Do yourself a favor and buy one of my naturally made organic soaps. You will notice a difference after first wash. If you can%26#039;t afford $3, ask for a free sample on my website. A natural %26quot;cure%26quot; is best. The soap will not cure it but will neutralize it so your skin can heal itself if possible. Go to the soap section of my site. I have helped a lot of people with various skin conditions including Psoriasis.


http://www.earthartandfoods.com

No comments:

Post a Comment