Monday, July 26, 2010

Will a Dermatologist help me with my acne problem [Picture Included]?

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p215/BlueyBlueGuy/Picture010.jpg





Well guys, I am a victim of pimples, obviously. And I%26#039;ve had it since I was 10, and I%26#039;m 14 now.





I know what you%26#039;re instantly going to think, %26quot;Well, this could be puberty and your hormones acting up-%26quot; Wrong, if that was the situation, my whole school wouldn%26#039;t be filled with kids my age with Celebrity-like clear skin. Sure, they get one pimple, once in a while and they somehow have powers to zap it away without any scaring or red marks.








Seriously, ever since I got it, people treat me different then back when I was in Elementary school. It%26#039;s no smile and %26quot;You%26#039;ll get through it!%26quot; for me, it%26#039;s everyday some kid calling me %26quot;pimple-face,%26quot; bullying me, or talk about to their friends of my condition.





And you%26#039;d be damn surprised over how many kids in this school told me to get Proactiv, I tried that crap, and it didn%26#039;t work!





I have tried everything besides prescription.





I tried: Clear %26amp; Clean, Clerasail, Neutrogena [yes, their creams and soap bars], Oxy, basically, I tried all the over-the-counter stuff, no go.








I am strongly to believe that is because of my genes because my parents and probably their family have acne too.





My acne is the reason of my depression and why I felt like my manhood got ripped into tiny bits and pieces, so please, people of acne.org, help me, I came here for the sole reason of me actually being accepted and not bullied around just because of my face. I want acne to be away from my face, for good! and to never come back again! I also want my acne scars to disappear somehow, pleeeease|||My boyfriend had the same problem when he was in high school. He went to a dermatologist and they gave him a pill and that has kept his acne away for many years without him having to do a thing. Proactive doesn%26#039;t work for everyone. It just depends on your skin type. If your acne is causing you this much distress I would definitely suggest that you see a dermatologist. They can help you get your skin where you want it to be! Good Luck! |||Try Nature%26#039;s Cure they sell it at Wal-mart, it%26#039;s pills that you take everyday and a cream in the package, they make it for girls and boys. It%26#039;s the only thing I have ever tried that worked, it only costs $9.|||acne problem:go to dermatologist...hell get them away


being scared and embrassed and whatever else you said:lift weights feel good...noone will **** with you then

No comments:

Post a Comment