Saturday, July 24, 2010

I want to become a dermatologist, but my grades are not so great in science, can i still be a dermatologist?

im a junior, i really want to become a dermatologist, but my grades in my science class arent that great, but my other grades in my other classes are finem its just that class, im trying really hard to bring them up!!! im searching for colleges, im getting ready to get my life after high school and my career on the straight path, and im just wondering if i still have a chance!! im nice, outgoing, smart, and very concernin g when it comes to my grades!! well i hope you respond my comment as soon as you can, i`ll be patiently waitng|||Dermatology is one of the hardest things to get into.





It is one of the most competitive medical specialties there is (along with stuff like radiology, urology, ENT).





You need to get good grades. Period. You need good grades in high school. You need great grades in college. You need great grades in medical school and you have to be able to take tests very well.





Good luck|||when you apply to college they look at your highschool science courses. I am not sure but dont you have to go to med school to become a dermatologist? If so then higher education schools dont look at highschool grades so dont worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment