Monday, July 26, 2010

Serious Question for Dermatologist?

When I was in the 1st grade, I got my ears peirced. The peircing resulted in keloids. I%26#039;m in the 9th grade now, and am interested in getting my ears repeirced, but I%26#039;m afraid I%26#039;m going to get keloids again. I still have the keloids from 1st grade. They are minor and barely noticable (about the size of 1/4 of a dime). I have gotten plenty of normal scars since that haven%26#039;t resulted in keloids. I need the advice of a dermatologist to help me decide wether or not to repierce my ears. I would get the piercings right above the keloids.|||I am not a dermatolgist however I have a friend who has them too and he said that you should %26#039;only%26#039; have a MD pierce them


as they may have a better idea as to where they should be placed - since you have had an existing problem. So ask your family doctor to refer you to one -


They will know where to place the piercing.

No comments:

Post a Comment