Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hi any dermatologist out there? I need help.?

Hi i am 18 and i have been using St ives clear pore cleanser %26amp; Neutrogena to wash my face ever time. However which cleanser is better for me to continue? I have oily skin and i dont wan to have pimples or blackheads(in the future) any more. i have been using these products for some time and my acne is now gone and the blemishs are going off but i have no idea which cleanser is causing this great result. Pls help me thank you.|||The Neutrogena is a good daily cleanser...the St. Ives could be used every two or three days...keep using both...|||Hey, im glad to hear that has been working for you! I%26#039;ve stuggled with acne problems for yearssss...More than likely it is the active ingredient which is usually on the top in the back of the product. When i went to my doctor for my acne they suggested washing your face whenever you start feeling like oyur face is producing excess oil. They also suggested keeping your hands away from you face because your hands contain dirt which causes those icky pimples to pop out lol. Another way to help you keep rid of the acne is to keep a healthy diet with alot of fruits and vegetables and grains and all that healthy stuff. A way that i have found that keeps my acne away is Mullen Tea. I try to drink it everyday. I got a face smoother than a baby%26#039;s. Just remember whatever you put in your body internally is gonna effect you externally. I hope my answer helped you out. =)|||You%26#039;re using excellent products. I like cetaphil, Dove makes very good quality products and I recommend using a good quality exfoliant regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment