Saturday, July 24, 2010

Can a dermatologist please tell me what this is?

I have these patches of skin coming up all over my body. The first one was on my stomach. They itch sometimes and do not hurt and are raised when they first appear and a few days later they are just flat and smooth but are white and wont tan. this isnt melonoma,,usually skin cancer is blackish..i hope :(





I didnt want to mention this because everyone will say this is what it is..but I work at a tanning bed and I tan atleast 5 times a week. It could be bacteria fungus from laying in sweat, could be the lucrasol cleaner we use..or skin cancer??





One patch on my armpit was here way before any of them and itched bad and gets huge.,. im certain that is eczema. please help me!|||It could also be psoriasis. Definitely go see a Dermatologist. I know it%26#039;s hard to do this but don%26#039;t scratch it! That will make it worse. Try bathing in an oatmeal bath.|||Doesn%26#039;t sound like tanning that often is good for you. Cut it out and if the problem persists, go see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment