Monday, July 26, 2010

CAN THE DERMATOLOGIST HELP ME WITH MY ACNE?

im 17 and ever since i was 15 i never had perfect skin i always have to wake up and see zits on my face. i had it really bad but now not so bad but still alot. i went to the doctor and he prescribed me some acne medication (face wash and gel) its been working a little but when a few zits go away a few more pop up somewhere else. its very frustrating ive lost my confidence. is there anything that the dermatologist can give me that will really get ridof it thx|||Most certainly a dermatologist can help your acne. It could be you need an oral antibiotic and/or stonger topical gel. Accutane is mainly used for severe cystic acne and only after other traditional treatments fail. Good luck.





Oh and by the way. Don%26#039;t pick at those bumps. This can lead to scarring.|||accutane|||After you%26#039;re done with your face wash and what not, you may want to wipe your face down with Witch Hazel solution. I use it and it helps keep my face clear.|||hearing this reminded me of myself. my acne started when i was 14 and i had perfect skin before it. i tried everything, but then came to the realization that if i just visit the dermatologist then i will save money, instead of buying new products each week and wasting money. it was incredibly worth it, my acne is under control, and the dermatologist knows exactly what what type of acne and how to treat it. GO, and you will have clear skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment