Thursday, July 22, 2010

My dermatologist suggested that I use Differin gel for my under eye dark circles and my stretch marks too...?

My dermatologist suggested that I use my Differin gel (retinoid gel for treating my acne) not just for my acne but also for my under-eye dark circles as well as my stretch marks all along my legs. I was just wondering if anyone else has been advised to do this and how it worked out for them. I%26#039;ve never heard it being used for things other than acne before, so i would like to know if any of you have heard of these uses for Differin before and if so, how it worked out for you all.|||Exactly, I have also never heard of it being used before for either removing darks under eye circles or stretch marks. The dark circle can be removed by eating vegetables, fruits, drinking lots of water and sleeping well. Stretch marks can be removed by using %26quot;Stretta%26quot; which is a herbal treatment specifically designed to get rid of stretch marks quickly and bringing your skin back to normal and well toned. I used stretta for clearing stretch marks that I had developed across my tummy post pregnancy and it worked wonderfully well for me.





So, if you don%26#039;t get any good answers regarding the effectiveness of retinoid gel, then I would suggest you try my recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment