Monday, July 26, 2010

Why did my dermatologist prescribe me the pill with roaccutane?

I have bad %26#039;tissue scars%26#039; on my shoulders that appeared for no reason...they will not go away by themselves and if the roaccutane does not work surgery will be my only option. Just wondering if anyone knows why the dermatologist perscribed the pill, yasmin, with the roaccutane...and also,does anyone know if i can drink while on the roaccutane???|||I really hope your doctor took the time to explain why you need to be on birth control while taking an accutane product. The above post is definitely correct. Birth defects are linked to people taking isotretinoin (brand names are Accutane and Roaccutane) so it is important to not get pregnant during this time. After you finish this product, there shouldn%26#039;t be any problems with birth defects down the road.|||The doctor put you on birth control because of the very high risk of sever birth defects if you were to get pregnant while using the roaccutane. I used accutane years ago and had no side effects. It was very effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment