Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Dermatologist thinks I have a bacterial skin infection...?

I%26#039;ve had these itchy, dry spots on my skin that resemble ringworms for a while now. I%26#039;ve tried using 2 tubes of Lotrimin Ultra, thinking that%26#039;s what is was, and the cream didn%26#039;t work. So, I went to the dermatologist and he thinks it%26#039;s a bacterial infection. He told me to discontinue using the cream, since it wasn%26#039;t doing anything, and gave me antibiotics (3x day for 10 days) and sterrhoids (1x a day for 18 days), and they started to go away. Now that my 10 days of antibiotics are over, they%26#039;re coming back! What the heck is going on!?!?!?!? Also, I%26#039;m sure the 10 days of antibiotics has given me a yeast infection. What do I do now? My whole body is off.... :-(|||Just go and have a word with him. Antibiotics should be continued even after improvement has been seen. So if antibiotics were prescribed for say 30 days one should continue them for another 20days and then for another 10 days on alternate day.|||oh my god dont touch me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment