Monday, July 26, 2010

Please any dermatologist or anyone who knows about skin?

i%26#039;ve started to have tan patches on my hands. They aren%26#039;t equally dispersed. They aren%26#039;t round or in any particular shape. What it looks like is vitiligo but instead of depigmentation there%26#039;s maybe too much? I really have no idea what it is and i want to know whether it could be sign of something more serious because I am going on vacation soon and would like to know if i should see a doctor imediatly.





There are a couple main things about this:


-iregularly shaped like vitiligo


-darker than my normal skin


-it started during the change in season from colder weather to warmer more humid weather... (not sure if its relevant)


-its around the area of my joints on my thumbs and knuckles


-most people whom i%26#039;ve asked have just asked me are you sure its not dirt....so you can picture it better


-its not disgusting or anything just darker, it doesnt itch, nothings peeling or anything


-vitiligo does run in my family, and i%26#039;m still not sure if this could be vitiligo


if anyone has any ideas?|||I don%26#039;t no .BUT GO TO THE DOCTOR PLEASE.|||it could be vitiligo although i see what you mean its darker patches instead of the more common white patches of 0 melanin, i would suggest you go and see a dermatologist and get more accurate answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment