Saturday, July 24, 2010

Facial or Dermatologist?

yea..so im only 12 years old and i have a lot of pimples..there very disgusting!!.so my mom said that i should get a facial to %26quot;cleanse%26quot; the dirt away..but i prefer to talk with the dermatologist instead..





BTW: my derma [last year] only gave me a facial wash and some pills to take..and all of pimples dissapeared!!.but my parents insist on getting me a facial..T_T





and yea..i also have a friend who has the same problem and she said that shes going to get a facial too..but her derma told her NOT to get a facial bcuz it will make her PORES BIGGER...|||I would wash your skin with warm water and a soap specifically used for acne. (clean and clear) Make sure your hands are clean and you are using a clean towel to dry off your face. After washing your face with the warm water, I would put a toner on my skin. When the toner dries apply a non-oily lotion. Also try to keep calm and don%26#039;t stress because stress always make breakouts worse. Make sure to wash your face 2 times a day, once in the morning and once at night. Good Luck (:





* I would NOT get a facial, I did before and it made me break out worse.|||chck dis link

No comments:

Post a Comment