Monday, July 26, 2010

Whitening my skin: dermatologist hmmm (pics)?

Are dermatologists able to lighten the skin like all over?


I mean here in USA.......I%26#039;m German.but I do have a darker skin color





My skin color is like this


http://screenrant.com/confirmed-megan-fox-star-fathom-jonah-hex-kofi-5868/








and I would like it to be


http://jeanettes-celebrity-corner.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/ryan-gosling503.jpg





PLEASE DON%26#039;T TELL ME LIKE DON%26#039;T Because I find pale skin attractive.............some people like tan, some people like pale skin.














So can I ask my dermatologist to do this? because I don%26#039;t want to sound stupid when asking her





Please don%26#039;t suggest over the counter or home products because I don%26#039;t have time for those crap.|||people never sound stupid when they ask questions.. u should ask.. dont be shy.. i mean whats the worst she can say,,|||OMGOMG!!!! MEGAN FOX!!!!!! OMG OMG!!!!!


Im pretty sure u could get laser surgery ALL OVER ur body, but that would be SUPER expensive and hurt...ALOT....OR u could not go out in the sun for like a year or more, after a while ur skin should fade...just make sure u dont put lotion on, u want ur skin to be dry, so the tan color comes off....u could exfoliate ur skin every 3 days(ALOT of work...to do ur whole body)....i dont know what else to write....cause i have no idea....good luck!|||ok truthful if you have skin like that y would you want it lightend that is actually not attractive but i am sure that if you wanted you could get your skin lightend but it proablly isn%26#039;t to safe!!!!|||ya just look at micheal jackson he went from black to white but he was wayyyyyy hotter black he was so cute now hes just scarry|||well michale jackson did it too.


you can too!|||you can but i wouldnt.. most people want tan skin.. good luck finding a man|||You%26#039;re still asking this!?! Go see a psychologist!|||you got yourself in quite pickle there.|||NO!!! Now get over it!





Me :- l|||the color you are is a beautiful olivecolor dont change what god gave you like micheal jackson|||It doesn%26#039;t matter if you%26#039;re black or white....Hee! Hee! (Michael Jackson) LOL|||stay in the shade for the rest of your life and wear spf 300|||I would ask her about it. You won%26#039;t seem stupid, I promise.|||hey,i%26#039;m about your color. why would you want to go whiter?

No comments:

Post a Comment