Monday, July 26, 2010

Why the dermatologist look for a mole ?

I went to the dermatologist today. I was a bit shy at first because I am a girl and the the dermatologist was a man. Mom was with me the whole time so I was glad she was there. I remove my short so he can see the mole on the back of my holder. He ask me to stand up so he would see it better. He looks around a bit. Then he said to me to drop my jeans so he could see if had a mole on my leg. So I was in my undies then he pull on the back of then to see my lower back. I was a bit shock he think he saw more then my lower back. Later I ask mom why he did pull on my undies and she said he was looking for a mole. What is a mole ?|||they could cause cancer|||It is a little spot you get on your skin or you can just have them from birth. some of them are different colors. doctors look for moles because some of them can be cancer spots. when the doctor thinks it is possible that the mole is cancerous they remove it. it is no big deal though, you can%26#039;t die from skin cancer and 98 percent of the time, nothing was wrong and the mole wasn%26#039;t even cancer. that is what happened to me. hope that helps. : )|||A mole is a raised freckle. We all have melanin in our skin and this is what makes people darker than others. If you are lighter skinned, then its easier to the these %26quot;moles%26quot;. Sometimes moles are a bad thing, cancerous and they have to inspect them and take quick action. Many people go to a dermatologist just for that reason; to get checked over from head to toe for %26quot;moles%26quot;. Too much laying in the sun can be bad for you and then you get the %26quot;moles%26quot; or skin cancer. So this doctor is use to seeing all parts of the body, and its ok as long as your mom is their with you.|||it%26#039;s a little dark spot on your skin. normally it%26#039;s raised a bit|||because moles are a huge indicator of skin cancer. if a mole looks weird it has a huge possibility of being skin cancer. that is why the doctor was so interested in you mole|||A mole is a skin growth. They are normally brown and they can cause cancer.|||A mole is a pigmented spot, a %26quot;beauty mark%26quot; on the body.


The dermatologist was most likely looking for signs on Melanoma (or skin cancer), which is found by finding abnormal looking moles.





Nothing to worry about.|||that was perfectly normal and appropriate.


moles are dark spots on the skin,usually raised.


changes in a mole can indicate skin cancer.|||A mole is a giant freckle, kinda. sometimes they%26#039;re a sign of melanoma which is a type of skin cancer, he%26#039;s probably just being cautious. but everyone has at least one mole don%26#039;t worry|||A mole is a spot on your skin. It can be slightly raised, small or large, light or dark in color. A change in a mole is often the first indicator of skin cancer. If you had a mole on your shoulder, the doctor was just being thorough by looking on the other parts of your body to make sure there weren%26#039;t any others, and if so, that they looked normal. They are usually nothing to worry about. I have had three removed because they looked suspicious, but they turned out to be nothing.|||It%26#039;s a little dark spot or a raised spot of dark skin, like really dark. Sometimes it grows hair, and if it%26#039;s flat it could be called a beauty mark. Sometimes these are a sign of cancer, but usually they%26#039;re healthy.|||A mole starts out as a mere freckle , then gets almost like a bump.They can be anywhere on your body and they are not a disease.They can%26#039;t cause health issues , but sometimes the person has a choice to get it removed or not.I suggest if you have any to get them removed , because they can get annoying. Don%26#039;t be worried about anything.|||Moles are dark spots of skin, also called beauty spots. Normally they%26#039;re fine. However, potentially, skin cancer can start in them, so they need to be checked. Your doctor wasn%26#039;t doing anything bad. I wish my doctor was more on the ball about stuff like that. But he probably should have explained it to you better. That%26#039;s the problem with going to your doctor with parents around; the doctor will probably treat you like your parents kid more than treating you like a patient in your own right.

No comments:

Post a Comment