Saturday, July 24, 2010

Desperate Dermatologist PlEaSe!!?

I just did a chemical peel with glycolic acid 50% and my skin severly reacted to it by getting blisters and causing for my face to swell.. I am severly burned with this chemical, is that normal.. I might add that I have never done anything of that sort to my face... I am a little scared because my skin blistered and these are like 3rd degree burns after they come off.. it still hurts.. like heck! I just did this yesterday and I am going to have patients by waiting to see how I look in 5 to 7 days and I would like any recommendations so that my skin does not stay scarred because of the blisters thanks...|||I agree with the above. You should have gone to the doctor yesterday, as soon as it happens. The consequences of scarring and infection could be disasterous. I%26#039;d try and see one before the end of the day.|||Don%26#039;t wait. Get to a doctor as soon as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment