Monday, July 26, 2010

How Expensive are dermatologist?

Well guys, I%26#039;ve been really wanting to go to a dermatologist place called %26quot;Advance Dermatology,%26quot; for my face [I have been acne and acne scaring]. it%26#039;s in Texas. It Accepts my mom%26#039;s insurance. It%26#039;s a 40 minute drive there. But my mom just doesn%26#039;t want to go because she say it%26#039;s like $200 Co-Pay or something like that.





Is dermatologists really expensive? How can we work this out? I really think that if I get my face rid of my pimples and scars, I will be more happier.|||with my co pay it%26#039;s only $30 to see a derm, maybe if a derm is too much money for your mom then see your family doctor there is no reason why a family doctor can%26#039;t prescribe oral and topical medications for you.


You will be happier and more confident without pimples on your face. they may start you off with tetricycline and differin as a topical or retin A.


I drive an hour to see my derm every 3months and it%26#039;s worth the drive to keep my face clear, explain to your mom that it will be money well spent. it can%26#039;t be a $200 copay no one has that high of a copay

No comments:

Post a Comment