Saturday, July 24, 2010

Any dermatologist's out there? Friend has strange purpleish lump on inner thigh.?

My friend is freaked out by this lump she found today. She will have to wait until at least next wed. before she can see her doctor because of the holidays. She doesn%26#039;t want to spend her entire holiday worrying. I told her I would try to research for her and thought maybe there%26#039;s a dermatologist out there so we could put her mind at ease.


She says it is soft and doesn%26#039;t hurt but it looks purplish/black is is slightly larger than a pea on her upper inner thigh. She has sent me a picture. If I can figure out how to post it as well I will, if not I can email it.|||Has she hit herself or ran into something or fallen? Bruise can have bumps/knots or lumps under them, resulting from swelling of the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment