Saturday, July 24, 2010

Any dermatologist or someone who might know what this is?

Ok here%26#039;s the story... For several years I%26#039;ve had these 2 very small red dots that looked as if someone poked the back of my thigh with a needle then earlier this year, as if over a couple of days, I noticed the two dots turned into small red blotches. Then just the other day I noticed they started to get a little bigger and another one has shown up. They%26#039;re fairly small, about the size of an eraser head.





I%26#039;m starting to get worried but before I make any plans to go to the dermatologist I wanted to see if anyone here knows what they might be?





I dont know if it matters but I%26#039;m 25 years old. The pics dont really do them justice but it was the best I could do at a difficult angle. Thanks all and happy holidays!





http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b234/a鈥?/a>





http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b234/a鈥?/a>|||Your best bet is to see a dr,we can only guess and that won%26#039;t help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment