Saturday, July 24, 2010

Did a dermatologist help?

I%26#039;ve been thinking about going to a dermatologist, of course, for what other than acne. I have problems with picking my acne, because i just want that gunk out, and i think my confidence is being affected too. I%26#039;m really hoping that going to a dermatologist will help, becasue I%26#039;ve tried as many over-the-counter products as anyone has...Neutrogena, Clean and Clear, Biore, etc...and I want my acne to be gone...





I%26#039;ve been getting mixed reviews on how a dermatologist has helped people. If you%26#039;ve visited one, can you tell me how they helped? Did they really care about you or were they just trying to make money off of your problems? DId you have to see multiple dermatologists to find one that really cared? Thanks.|||YES it worked. I had gone to the dermatologist when I was in elementary school and the problem was fixed so fast.





Then in my teen years I went to another one for acne and the improvement was amazing. Even the dermatologist was surprised at the results. I definitely recommend one. It%26#039;s unlike over the counter stuff because they know your type of acne and they know specifically what treatments to use. I would say try it, it%26#039;s better than desperately going from one treatment to another, guessing and checking which one will work.|||yes they do help but again it depends, you have to find a good one. i have acne from the alst 15 yrs. it goes off n come again time to time but visiting them Thank God I dont have those black marks or a very bad skin. and it doesnt look that bad so i will recommend u visit them and try to fix ur stomach and period problem if any. Constipation is the main cause and clean ur skin every day. dust and oil another main cause of it. means you have to fix inner and outer problem of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment