Friday, August 20, 2010

Acne medications from the dermatologist?

I%26#039;m going to the dermatoligist later in the week and I wanted to get some names of good acne medications that actually work. I dont have severe acne its mild but its enough to bother me. I have tried EVERY over the counter product including Proactive. I have also tried Differen gel and a couple of medications that i got from my doctor. Any names would be helpful. And please share your stories with me. Thanks|||acutane, or retin-a are good acne meds, but if you take them you can not get your hair waxed.|||I%26#039;m about the same. Go to bath and body works and get the scrubbing body wash. It tightens up your pores (you can actually feel it!!) so dirt doesn%26#039;t get in there and cause acne. Also, yahoo search murad acne solutions. I haven%26#039;t tried it yet, but they guarantee COMPLETELY CLEAR SKIN in 60 days or your money back!! Even if the bottles are empty!! Just an idea. . .|||no, proactive doesnt work! i have terrible acne, but my parents never would take me to the Dermatologist. Proactive only dried out m skin and made it worse. it also turned my face red.


tell me what the dermatologist said, maybe I can try it.|||The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google %26#039;shopaholic%26#039;s bargains%26#039;|||i have retinol and it works pretty well. like every once in a while i get A pimple, but its not acne-ish at all. i also have duac cream in the morning.|||How long did you use Proactiv for? I was using it for about 4 months before I even saw a difference. Now, 2 and a half years later, my skin is amazing and I swear by it.|||nelsons homeopathic organic acne gel 7.00 for 1 ounce 2 teens zit free that stuff is liquid gold uses tea tree oil smells bad at first but bye bye zits

No comments:

Post a Comment