Monday, August 23, 2010

Should I stop seeing my dermatologist?

I am 17 and have been seeing a dermatologist about my complexion for 4 years now. My face looked good for awhile, but now it is broken out again. He says it is because 16 and 17 are the worst hormonal years. Should I stop seeing this dermatologist and find someone more active.|||To me, the answer is yes. I had it bad when I was younger, and started going to a dermatologist. He got it under control, and never claimed that hormones would make it impossible to control. Find another doctor, it doesnt sound like you can do much worse.|||I am having the same problem,I mean, I had really bad acne about a year ago,and I went to my dermatologist,and it completely cleared up,but now it%26#039;s coming back,and I%26#039;ve talked to him about this,and he told me the same thing that your dermatologist told you,and I think that he just doesn%26#039;t know what he%26#039;s doing.So, I%26#039;ve decided to go and find another,better dermatologist because I don%26#039;t want to waste my time anymore. And you shouldn%26#039;t waste yours either,so I say,go and find a new one,your the one who has to deal with your skin everyday,and it should be beautiful!!! Hope I helped XD

No comments:

Post a Comment