Friday, August 20, 2010

I don't think my dermatologist helped me at all..?

Already asked this but I want more answers...





About two months ago, I went to see a dermatologist about my moderate acne. My appointment was right after school so I still had make-up on and of course it covers up blemishes so you couldnt see much. When I got there she looked at my skin for a split second and asked how long i%26#039;ve had acne blah blah then prescribed me face cream which I thought was working but now my acne is a bit worse than before......is that how a dermatologist is supposed to help because it doesn%26#039;t seem like she did anything at all except randomly gave me a $100 prescription?





And now I%26#039;m doing back because it%26#039;s not working and the stuff (retin-a %26amp; benzaclin) is too expensive....|||Hmmm... well, I happen to be a dermatologist (and perhaps a bit better than your average gypsy!!!). Personally, I don%26#039;t have a set regimen for my acne patients, as I treat every one differently, according to the type of acne that they have. Because u didn%26#039;t include a picture of your acne, I%26#039;m at a disadvantage with respect to guiding you along with this problem. I can tell you that as a rule, I personally don%26#039;t use the topical medicines, such as you%26#039;ve mentioned, until I GET the acne under control, and then switch over from pills to the topicals in order to KEEP the acne under control. You might want to go back to her and show her that her initial regimen didn%26#039;t work, and see if she%26#039;d like to change things. Feel free to contact me at my yahoo addy. Good luck.|||Medication and chemicals just make things worst you should try home made things like


1. Lime and salt get rid of acne scars and blimeshies


2. Honey and yoguart makes your skin soft healthy and fresh


3. Carrot juice will also get rid of acne and clear skin


4. Drink lots lots of water and eat healthy|||Dermatologists are no better than gypsies, get some Proactive from the net and the hell with her

No comments:

Post a Comment