Monday, August 23, 2010

What should I tell my dermatologist?

I was prescribed Dermasmoothe FS by my dermatologist because the front of my hair is thin. I later read that Dermasmoothe is prescribed for scalp psoaris. However, I don%26#039;t think I have psoaris. I don%26#039;t have dandruff or a scaly scalp. My scalp doesn%26#039;t bother me at all. What should I do?|||just go to your dermatologist and ask him/her to explain to you what the product is supposed to do or ask what scalp psoaris is even though you already know, but you wouldn%26#039;t want to go in and tell the dermatologist that they are wrong in their professional field. oh and stop using the product until you find out what specifically it is for|||You could always just ask him if that is what you need for your problem. Sometimes a medicine is good for more than one thing, scalp psoaris may just be the main thing.|||ask your dermatologist? Tell him/her that you have concerns because..


and ask if this product would be ok to use. Dermatologist are paid to help you, feel free to ask questions.|||if he gave it to you he gave it to you





hes the doctor not you





take it

No comments:

Post a Comment