Friday, August 20, 2010

Should I go to a dermatologist?

I have had breakouts for a really long time. I have use MANY over the counter facial scrubs and acne medication and none of them have completely worked for me. I know what the problem is. My skin is really, really oily even tho I wash it a lot. even after i wash it, it get oily again. Is there anyway I can reduce the oil. This is why my acne keeps coming back. Should i go to a dermatologist and see if there is anything they can do?|||yes totally go!!|||First, I would call a dermatologist, and tell them what%26#039;s up. Try what they say, if it doesn%26#039;t work then, go to the office. Just ask for an appointment to check on your severe acne. It probably won%26#039;t be serious but the Dr. may describe some medicine to help you with the constant breakouts. Good Luck!!|||Yes, go to a dermatologist. it will definetly help whether its serious or not =] goodluck|||Try using a facial cleanser but put some baking soda with it and let it fizz then use it on your face if that doesnt work go to a dermatoligist good luck|||I had acne up until my late twenties. I tried everything from creams to lotions to prescriptions... The problem is the oily skin... You can%26#039;t stop the oil because its naturally ocurring. And creams and lotions dry out the skin which causes the skin to flake up and clog the pores.





The only remedy I found was to simply purchase round flat cotton pads which are readily available. (Women use them to remove makeup.) Every time I went to the bathroom I would simply wet one of the cotton pads and clean my face. No creams, No lotions, No flaky skin. If I am out in public I would use paper towels or sometimes I would simply slip a couple of the pads in my pocket and take them with me.





Although it was not a cure, it did reduce the severity of the outbreaks and the frequency. I am 37 now and I still get an occasional pimple but nothing serious.





Good luck!!!|||ever tried laying out? my face gets really oily too even when i wash it but in the summer my acne isn%26#039;t so bad because getting some sun on your face kinda helps dry out the oil... unless you sweat alot then swim... you want something to dry it out because acne doesn%26#039;t form when the skin is dry... and when you swim the chlorine dries out your skin too. as for the winter time idk what to tell you i%26#039;d get some help then. but try using summer to your advantages. it helps me.








good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment