Monday, August 23, 2010

Should i go to a dermatologist ? (have you gone)?

Okay so i have large pores, combination skin (oily in the T zone with dry spots) and I have a few tiny pimples like little dots


and i hate them, and then i usualy have some redder ones


in the WORST places, my mom said she just wants me to go to the dermatoloiigst because shes tired of buying tons of oxy stuff for me. And i have a problem with being extremly self concious and so if i have a pimple.. im not going to school.





so should i go ? and would they ask me about my skin or what ?|||Yes go to the dermotologist! They will be able to fix your skin so that you will very rarely get a pimple. They will just ask you some questions about your skin and where you usually get pimples, etc. and they they will just look at your skin and examine your pimples and that%26#039;s it. Nothing to be self conscious about at all. good luck!|||If I were you, I definitely would go to a dermatologist. They will prescribe something that might clear your skin up. If it doesn%26#039;t work, you can see if you can get something else at another appointment. Sometimes things work and other times they don%26#039;t (I%26#039;ve tried about 5 different persciptions before I found one that worked for me). You%26#039;ll have to make sure you%26#039;re responsible enough to remember and have time to do what your dermatologist wants you to do because if you%26#039;re on a prescription that you only use once a week, you%26#039;ll be paying tons of money for something that%26#039;s not working.|||You should go to see a dermatologist. I have had chronic body acne for years. You%26#039;re best bet is to go to a doctor and ask for some medication, that works sometimes or you could go to see a dermatologist and they might be able to tell you a lot more than a doctor would. I know exactly where you are coming from, I wish you the best of luck.|||i haven%26#039;t been to a dermatologist but my friend has.


she used to have really bad acne and oily skin


and now its all cleared up and it was really fast


all you do is tell them what your not happy with and they prescribe the right medication for you.


it%26#039;s totally worth it if your not happy with your skin





hope i helped


:]|||i have really oily skin to... but my skin was a lot worse than a few pimples so...man up. i do understand though.


i didn%26#039;t go to a dermatologist i just went to my doctor and told him that i hated my acne.. he gave me some medicine and i was cleared up completely within a year.


i got differin


tetracycline (tet.ruh.sigh.clean.)


and clyndamicin. (klin.duh.my.sin)|||For pimples here and there use Aveeno Toner. Apply some on a cotton pad and rub all over your face before you go to bed. this makes the zits die day by day. if this does not work for you try rose water. apply some with a cotton pad before you go to bed. with this, the zits are dead in the morning|||honestly, going to the dermatologist is the best way.


trying a bunch of stuff can make your skin worse and immune to the products.


so just go to the doctor. it%26#039;ll help you a lot more than suffering with a pimple by yourself:)





hope everything works out well!!|||yah im 14 and have the same problems as you. definately go! they are gonna ask about your skin just going to give you stuff to make your skin better. i have been seeing a dermatologist for 2 years and my skin has been a lot better!|||yeah i go to the dermatologist.


they look at your skin then prescribe you a medicine


i love it because it boosts my confidence|||Go, yea they%26#039;d ask you about your skin, after all they are skin doctors.|||i would go to my dermatologist just to have nice skin


i dont go


last time i went was when i had a huge rash

No comments:

Post a Comment