Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Should i see a dermatologist?

my forehead has been breaking out alot here lately, and im afraid i might be getting acne. However, im 19 and this is the first time my face has broken out this bad. I have at least 12 pimple close together on my forhead. and the pimples had white stuff in them...so naturally i squeezed them, so then my forhead looked horrible because it was really red and blotchy.....its been a few weeks now and it seems like its getting alittle better, i only have a few pimples now on my forhead but its still really red and blotchy from the past pimples. Im just afraid its going to come back again....so im considering going to my dermatologist, im just afraid my acne or whatever it is isnt bad enough. Do you think going to the dermatologist would be a wise decision?....


p.s. Ive already tried tons of otc stuff and nothing is working fast enough for me.|||As you say that you have tried tons of OTC stuff, I would only like to know whether you have tried zenmed%26#039;s derma cleanse system and if you have then I would also certainly advise you to see a dermatologist. If you haven%26#039;t then with my personal experience I would recommend to give derma cleanse a try as I have found it to be very effective in getting rid and controlling breakouts.|||guy, at beginning pimple break out coz lack of water n fruits n veggie. consume more daily. daily wash your face with cleasner,toner n apply mask twice a week. get pimple cream from parmarcy store. lastly get more sleep|||Yes.I would suggest you to go see a dermatologist. However, you shouldn%26#039;t have picked your pimples. You%26#039;ll just make your face worst that way.





Also, you need to know that it is very important to follow a good diet and have a balanced meal to stop acne growth. You should also go for a facial once in 20 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment